- Read An Opinion On:
- Real Estate New Lambton
By Real Estate Advisor
The topper of this year’s Money Magazine’s best places to live in 2007 was Middleton, Wisconsin. The focus of this year’s best cities to live was on small cities that have a population of 7,500 to 50,000 residents. The cities were chosen based on some of the top aspects that make a city a great place to be, such as economic opportunity, good schools, safe streets, things to do and a sense of community.
The cities were also ranked based on ethnic and racial diversity. Median home prices and average property taxes have also been taken into consideration this time around, which means, expensive locales that had scored well before have gone down in the listing.
Interested home buyers can view homes for sale in the best cities listings, including million-dollar homes as well as recent home sales. Each best city has links to city maps powered by http://Trulia.com, a real estate search engine. These feature real estate data on each home such as location, price, photos, number of bedrooms, etc.
The following are the ten best places to live in 2007, according to the Money Magazine.
1. Middleton, Wisconsin. Middleton is this year’s winner having a population of 17,400 and a median home price of $290,269 (2006) against the best cities’ average of $359,352.
2. Hanover, New Hampshire. Hanover has a population of 8,500 and medium home price of $428,329.
3. Louisville, Colorado. Louisville has a population of 18,400 and a median home price of $322,812.
4. Lake Mary, Florida. Lake Mary has a population of 13,200 and a median home price of $321,173.
5. Claremont, California. Claremont has a population of 35,900 and a median home price of $643,549.
6. Papillion, Nebraska. Papillion has a population of 18,800 and a median home price of $173,774.
7. Milton, Massachusetts. Milton has a population of 25,700 and a median home price of $527,670.
8. Chaska, Minnesota. Chaska has a population of 22,500 and a median home price of $272,932.
9. Nether Providence (Wallingford), Pennsylvania. Nether Providence has a population of 13,600 and a median home price of $309,319.
10. Suwanee, Georgia. Suwanee has a population of 11,200 and a median home price of $293,868.
If you are considering buy a home, condo, or any other real estate in these communities, be sure to seek out the services of a local Realtor who can advise you about market conditions, and help you find and purchase your dream home.
About the Author:
Carlsbad Real EstateClairemont Real EstateKearny Mesa Real Estate